Sergii is a professional weightlifter and National team member in the past. Competed in 94 kg w/c, won multiple medals on national competitions.
National University of physical education and sport of Ukraine
Master degree in “Olympic & professional sport training”
International Olympic Academy, Greece
Sport Science, PhD
Nowadays Sergii is responsible for designing training programs, writing blog articles, doing live commentary of international weightlifting competitions, running different sport & fitness educational seminars, including Olympic weightlifting together with Oleksiy Torokhtiy all around the globe.
Certified fitness trainer
Sport Science PhD
- THE NATURE OF MISTAKES
- Olympic Weightlifting & Strength Training Benefits For Women
- Hang Clean vs Power Clean: Are They Any Different?
- RDL - what is it?
- Depth Jumps
- QUALIFICATION SYSTEM IN PARIS 2024
- TRAINING FROM BLOCKS
- HOW TO START OLYMPIC WEIGHTLIFTING TRAINING
- Hook grip VS Regular Grip For WL
- YOUTH TRAINING - WHAT WE NEED TO KNOW
- POST COMPETITION PROTOCOL
- Split squats for WEIGHTLIFTERS
- Clean vs Power Clean: Difference Explained
- TRAINING FROM DEFICIT
- DISADVANTAGES OF BEING WEIGHTLIFTER
- BULGARIAN METHOD
- BAD TIPS
- A COACH is more than a teacher
- PROFESSIONAL VS AMATEUR
- 5 REASONS TO SKIP A TRAINING
- BREAK IN TRAININGS
- BARBELL HISTORY
- OPTIMAL TIME FOR TRAINING: WHEN AND WHY?
- Books about Weightlifting
- Fitness vs Weightlifting: What Is The Difference?
- Snatch Mobility: Check the Most Effective Drills
- Сarbs For Weightlifting
- Stretching For Weightlifting: All You Need To Know
- Clean and Jerk vs Clean and Press: Difference Explained
- Olympic Weightlifting Benefits: Did You Know Them All?
- Olympic Weightlifting Weight Classes
- The Conjugate Method 101: How It Works and Benefits
- Olympic Lifting vs Powerlifting
- What Does PR Mean In Gym?
- Front Rack Mobility: How to Test and Improve
- Strength Training for Runners (Detailed Guide & Program)
- Weight Lifting for Swimmers
- Soccer Weight Training Program
- Lifting for Sprinters - All You Need to Know
- Best Lifting Program for Throwers to Increase Throwing Power
- Olympic Weightlifting Physique
- Weight Training for Boxing - Benefits, Example Programs and More
- Weight Training for Hockey
- Weight Lifting For Basketball - The Complete Guide
- Weight Lifting for Baseball - Take Your Game to the Next Level
- Volleyball Weight Lifting Program: Everything You Need to Know
- Weight Training For MMA
- Strength Training for Cyclists
- Essential Weight Training for Wrestling Guide
- Football Weight Training Program
- BJJ Strength Training: Essential Facts on How to Gain Excellent Condition
- Guide to Weight Training for Golf
- Tennis Strength Training Program
- Strength Training for Kayaking: How To Take Your Kayaking Game To The Next Level
- Strength Training For Rowing
- Firefighter Workout Plan
- Military Style Workout Routine
- Mirko Zanni Interview
- Giulia Miserendino Interview
- Koanda Solfrid Interview
- Average Deadlift (Deadlift Standards): Tips and Techniques To Improve
- Understanding Deadlift Stances
- How To Avoid Bad Deadlift Form
- Deadlift Sets And Reps
- The Rounded Back Deadlift
- What Are the Pros and Cons of High Rep Deadlifts?
- How Many Calories Does A Deadlift Burn?
- How Often Should You Deadlift For Optimal Results?
- Good Mornings vs Deadlift: Which Is More Effective?
- How to Improve Deadlift Grip Strength?
- Do Deadlifts Work Abs?
- How To Keep Back Straight During A Deadlift?
- 7 Deadlift Progressions For Improved Technique & PR
- Deadlift Bar vs Stiff Bar - Which is the Right One for You?
- Deadlifting 405 - Everything You Need to Know
- Eccentric Deadlift: Pros/Cons Explained
- Do Deadlifts Work Glutes?
- Deadlift on Back or Leg Day: Maximizing Strength and Efficiency
- Volume vs Intensity - Who Wins in Olympic Weightlifting?
- How To Treat Calluses On Hands From Weightlifting At Home?
- What Does Smelling Salt Do for Weightlifting?
- Mastering the Metrics: A Comprehensive Guide to Olympic Barbell Dimensions
- How Long Should a Weight Lifting Workout Last?
- What Is A Deload Week In Weightlifting?
- What is Olympic Weightlifting?