WHAT YOU GET:
Snatch routine is consist of heavy, technical and recovery sessions, which are balanced by volume and intensity and provide neuromuscular adaptation. Еach session is dedicated to SNATCH specific skills and drills. In each weekly cycle, one training day is planned with an emphasis on the Clean and Jerk for “activating the muscle memory”.
DURATION - 45-100 minutes.
* Training program included in the interactive pdf.
* Bonus: mobile version.
OVER 60 EXERCISES
Most training sessions are filled with SNATCH lifting variations. High variety of special and auxiliary exercises that are focused on improving explosiveness, overhead, receiving positions and turnover. Program contains a wide variety of muscle snatches and press exercises with a high number of repetitions for the arm and overhead strength training. These exercises will help build an athlete’s overall positional strength, which will lead to better numbers and more confidence in the SNATCH.
OPTIMIZED STRUCTURE AND DISTRIBUTION OF LOAD
The main volume of the program's load is aimed at developing the snatch, but also the program contains sufficient volume in snatch pull, clean & jerk exercises for “activating the muscle memory”. There are no clean pulls in this program due to focus on snatch exercises. Volume in squats optimally minimized.
* Recommended for off-season development.
SPECIAL WARMUP ROUTINE
SNACTH requires mobility, neuromuscular control, and power production. A special warmup routine for mobility and prehab before each session will help to prepare the full body for safe and effective training. It is a combination of auxiliary exercises to prepare muscles, ligaments, and joints.
NOTE: for personal use only.
NOTE: training programs are non-refundable.
SNATCH PROGRAM IS GOOD FOR:
✔ intermediate and advanced male/female lifters;
✔ weightlifters and functional fitness athletes during strength stage;
✔ lifters who are stuck and want to develop result in Snatch.
- How many days per week is the training?
You can plan workouts in two ways:
1. If the task is to build a base for further competitive training, we recommend 5 sessions per week, where Thursday and Sunday are off days.
2. In the absence of a specific goal and competition timing, you can train every other day. This will extend the training program for almost 7 weeks and let you train sparingly with optimal recovery.
- Can I combine it with other types of training?
Yes, you can, but the program's effectiveness largely depends on your responsibility when it comes to the training process, sleep, nutrition, and recovery. Train smart, get enough rest.
- Will this program prepare me for the competition?
SNATCH CYCLE isn’t a program that should be used to get ready for a competition. After the completion of the training cycle, an athlete can do a MAXOUT session in the SNATCH to check their current progress. If your goal is to compete,I recommend to continue training using mycompetition training program.
- What type of equipment is needed for this program?
Barbell and Bumper Plates
Plyometric Box (approx. 20-24 Inch)