5-week weightlifting training program, aimed at developing jerk. Each week cycle is planned with a certain volume of Snatch exercises for “activating the muscle memory”. A special warmup routine with an impact on mobility and prehab before each session will help to prepare the full body for safe and effective work training.
||ОVER 55 EXERCISES|
* THIS IS A DIGITAL PRODUCT
* NO PHYSICAL PRODUCT WILL BE SHIPPED
WHAT YOU GET:
ОVER 55 EXERCISES
optimized structure and distribution of load
SPECIAL WARMUP ROUTINE
THIS PROGRAM IS GOOD FOR:
✔ intermediate and advanced male/female lifters;
✔ weightlifters and functional fitness athletes during strength stage;
✔ lifters who are stuck and want to develop result in Jerk.
How many days per week is the training?
You can plan workouts in two ways:
1. If the task is to build a base for further competitive training, we recommend 5 sessions per week, where Thursday and Sunday are off days.
2. In the absence of a specific goal and competition timing, you can train every other day. This will extend the training program for almost 7 weeks and let you train sparingly with optimal recovery.
- Can I combine it with other types of training?
Will this program prepare me for the competition?
JERK CYCLE isn’t a program that should be used to get ready for a competition. After the completion of the training cycle, an athlete can do a MAXOUT session in the JERK to check their current progress. If your goal is to compete, I recommend to continue training using my competition training program.
- What type of equipment is needed for this program?
REQUIRED EQUIPMENT AND ACCESSORIES:
✔ Bumper Plates
✔ Squat Rack
✔ GHD (optional)
✔ Rubber bands
✔ Blocks (or you can use weightlifting plates)
✔ Plyometric Box (recommended/approx. 20-24 Inch)