Brendan is a weightlifting coach with many years of experience. Is the founder and head coach of Grizzlys Weightlifting Club in Perth Western Australia. He also competes in masters weightlifting and has won medals at national and international masters events.
He has worked as a professional strength and conditioning coach for Australian Rules Football (AFL), netball, basketball and swimming. He currently works as high school teacher at a sports college in Perth, Western Australia.
- AWF National Weightlifting Coach License, Australian Strength and Conditioning Association,
- (ASCA) Elite L3 Certificate,
- Bachelor of Education and a Masters Degree in Strength and Conditioning,
- IWF category 2 Technical Official,
- Torokhtiy L2 Coaching Qualification.