WHAT YOU GET:
* Training program included in the interactive pdf.
* Bonus: mobile version.
DISTRIBUTION OF LOAD
The main volume of the olympic weightlifting bodybuilding program's load is build with the most effective exercises to strength training movements and building functional strength.
The program contains 1 optional technical session for “activating the muscle memory”.
* Recommended for off-season development.
Training requires mobility, neuromuscular control, and power production. Specialized stretching routine after each bodyduilding session will speed up recovery. Target stretching increases muscles flexibility and provide joints optimal range of motion. It can prevent muscle soreness and promote faster recovery between workouts.
NOTE: for personal use only.
NOTE: training programs are non-refundable.
POWERED BY TRAINHEROIC
The WEIGHTLIFTING BODYBUILDING online training program also can be delivered by TrainHeroic, the premiere perfomance app. My programming with video exercise instruction and workout tracking will be right in the palm of your hand.
THIS WEIGHTLIFTING BODYBUILDING PROGRAM
IS GOOD FOR:
✔ beginner, intermediate and advanced male/female lifters;
✔ weightlifters and functional fitness athletes during the off-season or transition period;
✔ athletes who want to strengthen main muscle groups.
- How many days per week is the training?
You can plan workouts in few ways:
1. If you want to rest from Olympic lifts and dynamic work, plan your sessions on Monday, Wednesday, Friday – this waу you will have a recovery day before each session.
2. If you want to stay tuned on light technical work, plan your main sessions Monday, Wednesday, Saturday and weightlifting training on Thursday. This will be the best way of training load distribution.
- Can I combine it with other types of training?
We don`t recommend to combine this program with others training programs. Program's effectiveness largely depends on sleep, nutrition, and recovery. Train smart, get enough rest.
- Will this program prepare me for the competition?
WEIGHTLIFTING BODYBUILDING isn’t a program that should be used to get ready for a competition. If your goal is to compete,I recommend to continue training using my competition training program.
- Will this program help me to gain muscles?
Yes, it can help with this. For this we recommend to use additionally our nutrition program. Find special offer HERE.
- What type of equipment is needed for this program?
Every workout bring your muscle to the limit
The program is perfect to regain the pre-pandemic strength level. It is varied and is far from being boring. As a 53y.o. the only problem is the volume on some days.
Really good program for off season I m really enjoyed
Loved this circle! Did it twice during my off season as a competitive weightlifter. Built some musclemass and could clear my mind by doing something different. Great program, will do it again!