There are many supplements on the sports market, but only a few have been proven to be effective. This guide goes into detail on supplements that have a solid evidence base.
In this manual you'll find:
• What supplements work for weightlifters, and what are their mechanisms of action,
• What supplement can be beneficial for vegetarians / vegans,
• Timing of taking supplements for maximum benefit.
Our supplements manual addresses 2 important goals:
1. Help you achieve more impressive results in weightlifting - more lean muscle mass, maximum training performance, better recovery.
2. Saves you tons of money and frustrations with supplements that don't work. You can spend the money you save on working supplements, as well as convenience supplements like good old protein.
Also included as a bonus in this guide are 2 nutrients in the form of supplements that either cannot always be obtained in the correct quantities or cannot be obtained in the necessary quantities from foods alone.
was gut to know the weightlifting knowledge, thes means it works
A quite simple and clear review of the most common supplements. When/how to take them, effects/side effects, etc.
overall, fine but I have more particular questions which are not dealt with here.