Boost Your Health And Performance With Our Weightlifting Meal Plans
One of the factors that decide your future in weightlifting is whether you get your nutrition plan right. Follow Oleksiy’s blog for his invaluable nutrition tips, and check out what we at TOROKHTIY GANG have to say about Olympic weightlifting nutrition. You’ll never have to worry about eating healthy ever again. Thousands of satisfied customers of all genders and age groups will gladly back our words!
Nutrition and training go hand in hand. Just like you and weightlifting. A proper weightlifting diet plan does for you what the highest-quality gasoline does to your cherished car: thanks to your efforts, the engine will serve for the longest time. And so will your body if you learn to be conscious about your eating habits aka choosing the correct fuel type for yourself.
Torokhtiy’s ready-made meal plan for working out vs Planning on your own
Figuring out the amount of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates your body needs, making sure your calorie intake is ideal is just the first step. Don’t forget about variety, moderation, digestibility, vitamins, micronutrients, your dietary requirements, and so on. Fascinating, but quite stressful and time-consuming. How about you spend that energy on, say, practicing your C&J?
Here’s how we can make your life easier:
- we save your time and loads of energy. All you have to do is follow the trail we’ve created;
- you’ll consume the optimum amount of all essential macro- and micronutrients;
- the products we recommend using contain elements that help produce certain hormones: testosterone, somatotropin (the growth hormone), and melatonin (a hormone that plays a role in your natural sleep-wake cycle);
- we have divided your daily food intake into 4 meals. Eat at home, or prep and pack them to take with you;
- the foodstuffs we recommend are easy to find at the nearest store. They have long shelf lives and are easy to cook (so don't worry about your kitchen skills).
We work very closely with leading Ukrainian and international nutritionists and dietitians and ask top competitive athletes to test each new weightlifting nutrition plan.
Our diets are suitable for all body types, but we do take into account the specific needs of male and female bodies and have developed perfectly calibrated programs:
Depending on your goals, strict adherence to our directions will result in losing 1lb to 4.4 lbs (0.5 kg to 2 kg) OR gaining 0.9 lbs to 4.4 lbs (0.4 kg to 2 kg) per week.
Not sure which program to choose?
Do the Quiz